Business Excellence Engineer/Sr. Engineer
【About Manufacturing Production Department (MFPD)】
MFPD dept. is responsible for managing all production departments which includes MFMG, MFMC, MFPG, MFAY and MFMP. Allocate production related resources, ex. Manpower, production capacity, production and supply plan etc, data collecting and analysis, internal audit and external audit of production line.
- Responsible for external audit representative of manufacturing for coordinatingexternal audit execution.
- Work cross-functionally with production departments and QA for leading site tour and responding appropriately.
- Response internal audits program, ensure all QMS are adequately assess per procedure.
- Ensure GxP principles are applied to all production departments.
- Follow up the status of audit findings
- Work cross-functionally with other departments based on audit/CAPA needs in order to provide better compliance.
- Come up root cause analysis summary reports for finding or CAPA.
- Continues improvement of process systematically.
- Follow up KPIs of manufacturing
- Ability to quick response for supervisor’s task
Knowledge and Skill Requirements：
- Joined SHL for minimum 2 years.
- University degree or above.
- Good communication and coordination abilities both internally and externally
- Ability to coordinate with relevant departments for collecting and coming out report.
- Good Microsoft skills, familiar with Excel pivot table and PPT presentations creating.
- Good English ability (above TOEIC 700).
- Familiar with all manufacturing process is a plus.
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR DepartmentApply for this job