SHL is seeking a dedicated and experienced CI Specialist with good process improvement skill and CIP project experience candidate.
Support CI team as well as all improvement activities follow up, status tracking and deliver relevant report.
Ensure that all documents and reports of CI department are managed and maintained.
Responsible for Improvement ideas collection, analyze and engagement implementation.
Ensure that all contents and materials of CI website and SharePoint site are managed and maintained.
Responsible for regular department activities such as administration process, meeting/schedule arrangement.
Support tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
1. Familiar with MS office software such as WORD, EXCEL, Power BI and good at analysis and provide report.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent. MS is a plus.
3. Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience combined in several of the following areas: Manufacturing Operations, Quality, Industrial Engineering, and/or Project Management.
4. Ability to coordinate and communicate across function.
5. Background in Medical Device or Food industry manufacturing environment is preferred.
6. Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean certification is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization