SHL’s Verification & Test department is seeking a dedicated and experienced engineer with strong technical background to join the Subject Matter Expert (DEVT-SME) group.
- Plan and execute controlled laboratory experiments and test related projects according to timelines;
- Identify areas of improvements and take initiative to drive standardization and continuous improvements projects within the department as well as globally through the global test network;
- Be the bridge towards other teams and departments, and provide technical support related to testing.
- Study and apply best practice test solutions throughout the development process;
- Develop, validate, document and maintain test methods.
- Assess and enquire new technology and equipment’s for development and testing.
- Knowledge and experience within the mechanical device field.
- Project management skills to lead projects according to timelines.
- Experience in statistical analysis, CAD design and/or test method development & validation is a plus.
- Proficiency English skill with written and verbal communication is required in an international team and with SHL’s sites overseas.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/scientific engineering followed by +2 years of related experience or Master’s degree in related field.
- Experience in medical device testing and/or medical device industry is a merit.
- Problem solving and collaborative personality.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals.
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization.