SHL’s Engineering Solution department is seeking a ES_Mechanical Engineer to support medical device development.
1. 2D/3D drawing.
2. Tolerance analysis.
3. Prototyping and assembly.
4. Module/System design.
5. New idea/ concept generate.
6. Integrate and coordinate project related information from customers or insiders, so English is a needed skill for communication(both speaking and writing).
7. Assist Mechanics/Strength/Flow/Heat calculation and simulation and related analysis.
8. Strong Machanical competence to fit this job, including Dynamics, Statics, Mechanisms and Dynamics of Machinery, Strength of Materials, and Mechanical Devices.
Qualifications for ES_Mechanical Engineer:
1. Engineering Degree in mechanical engineering, medical engineering or equivalent.
2. Experiences in the medical device technology industry is plus.
3. Familiarity with medical software would be advantageous.
4. Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
5. Problem solving discipline.
6. Intercultural and team competence.
· Competitive compensation package.
· Modern & variety of culture working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
· Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
· Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals.
· Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organisation.
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department