FDA Qualified Material Handler
We have an immediate opening for a FDA Qualified Material Handler for our Production Warehouse; at our Deerfield Beach, Florida facility.
Our company provides design verification, final assembly, labeling and packaging services of drug delivery devices, to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Scientists and Engineers work closely with our partners to continuously create and introduce innovative, patient centric, solutions to enhance patient compliance and user experiences. Dedicated project managers work closely with their counterparts at the partner company to develop and maintain program timelines in line with the strategic and business needs of our partners. In addition, for those partners who wish to have SHL handle the final assembly process, SHL Pharma offers robust final assembly and labeling capabilities that enable our partners to improve speed to market and reduce the number of parties involved as well as have one clear point of responsibility.
We are looking for a Material Handler to work in our highly regulated warehousing facility. This position will perform tasks associated with receiving, stocking, storing, transacting, counting and delivering of parts, materials and/or paperwork required for production by performing the following duties:
- Store materials as designated by Quality and Operations.
- Unload deliveries at Shipping & Receiving area.
- Work with QC Inspectors to handle delivered materials.
- Perform system transactions necessary to accurately reflect receipts.
- Label, package, identify and count received items as necessary.
- Complete, organize and file all necessary documentation.
- Ensure that receiving dock is neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Deliver refrigerated components to Incoming Refrigerators.
- Deliver non-refrigerated components to Incoming Inspection, Warehouse, Production rooms and/or Finished Goods refrigerators.
- Track Time out of Refrigeration and filling out other GMP documentation, so must be able to read and write English.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory concepts in a distribution environment preferred.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated business.
- Computer literate – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; college degree preferred. Any combination of education and experience equivalent to degree or combination of training and experience may be acceptable.
- Able to lift 45lb boxes and work in refrigerators for extended periods of time given necessary PPEs.
We have an excellent benefits package and offer a salary that is based on experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com.Apply for this job