SHL’s HR department is seeking a HR_Training Specialist to support internal training process.
• Coordinates, implement and document training sessions, especially – prepare schedules, allocate instructors to GMP refreshment training. – organize corporate training sessions according to training plan – document and maintain the training records – Oversee general administrative duties, such as coordinating enrollment, scheduling class times and locations, training equipment and resources, and sending invitation information to trainees
• Prepare progress report to periodically track and review ongoing training programs
• Present reports on training status in the review meeting
• Maintain company procedures
• May participate in HR projects and assist in training related events
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least two years of experience in training activity
• Presentation and communication skills
• A sense of ownership and team player
• Proficiency in MS Office
• TOEIC Score more than 650
Preferred: • Bachelor’s degree in business management, HR or related field
• Familiarity with different teaching methods and knowledge of the training cycle
• Ability to conduct training events in a corporate setting
• Good time-management and problem-solving skills
· Competitive compensation package.
· Modern & variety of culture working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
· Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
· Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals.
· Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organisation.
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department