We have an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Supervisor at our Deerfield Beach, Florida headquarters.
Our company provides final assembly, labeling, and packaging services of drug delivery devices to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and soon clinical fill-finish capabilities. Scientists and Engineers work closely with our partners to continuously create and introduce innovative, patient-centric solutions to enhance patient compliance and user experiences. Dedicated project managers work closely with their counterparts at the partner company to develop and maintain program timelines in line with the strategic and business needs of our partners. In addition, for those partners who wish to have SHL handle the final assembly process, SHL Pharma offers robust final assembly and labeling capabilities that enable our partners to improve speed to market and reduce the number of parties involved as well as have one clear point of responsibility.
The Manufacturing Supervisor will be responsible for Supervising all plant manufacturing activities with responsibilities for production, quality, shipping, receiving, and other production-related activities. Additionally, this individual will assist in the planning, leading, and controlling the workforce, equipment, and material resources for all manufacturing operations at the facility. The Supervisor will also Train new employees to the equipment, batch records, and the process.
- Supervise 2 to 4 teams for assembly, labeling, and packaging on 1st or 2nd shift.
- Maintain Production Schedule (including assembly, labeling, packaging, maintenance, calibration, and validation activities).
- Work with Warehouse Manager in monitoring inventory levels necessary for the schedule.
- Work with QA Manager to expedite batch record creation/review process and NCs that may arise during production.
- Execution and closing out of batch records
- Knowledge of equipment and be able to troubleshoot.
- 5+ years’ manufacturing experience in an FDA regulated environment.
- Quickly adapt to new directions or new responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of cGMPs in an FDA regulated environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA guidelines for safe practices.
- Able to lift 45lb boxes and work in refrigerators for short periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company, then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com.