Medical Devices Project Manager
Medical Devices Project Manager – PMO
We have an immediate opening for a Medical Devices Project Manager at our Deerfield Beach, Florida headquarters.
Our company provides final assembly, labeling and packaging services of drug delivery devices to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and soon clinical fill finish capabilities. Scientist and Engineers work closely with our partners to continuously create and introduce innovative, patient centric, solutions to enhance patient compliance and user experiences. Dedicated project managers work closely with their counterparts at the partner company to develop and maintain program timelines in line with the strategic and business needs of our partners. In addition, for those partners who wish to have SHL handle the final assembly process, SHL Pharma offers robust final assembly and labeling capabilities that enable our partners to improve speed to market and reduce the number of parties involved as well as have one clear point of responsibility.
- The PMO Project Manager will provide strategic support to a suite of SHL Pharma internal projects to ensure all projects are managed and delivered as expected.
- This role requires working closely with all departments within the SHL, to ensure project deliverables are achieved in a timely manner following a consistent delivery process.
- The Project Manager / PMO would work with management and team members across various departments that are involved with project deliverables and is responsible for supporting project administration and tracking, reporting and all other project –team related activities.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional project teams to clearly establish project scope, define roles and responsibilities for all teams, clearly understand the resources availabilities
- Assists with resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements; Recommends and takes action to direct the analyses and solutions of problems
- Ensure that process and tools deployed are continually improving the Project Management methodology
- Oversee multiple project/programs ensure consistency and accuracy in the execution of project/program outcomes
- Excel in acquiring support for decisions and actions that span business areas and external parties.
- Able to take complex problems, abstract the key issues, creatively discover alternative solutions, and determine an approach for success.
- Project Management Experience; Familiarity with project management methodologies and reporting tools
- Auto-injector device/life science experience
- Process improvement skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and ability in leading teams
- Proven organizational skills to multi-task and manage projects involving cross-functional teams at varying levels of complexity and completion while maintaining strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate working experience in strong coordination and scheduling skills
We have an excellent benefits package and offer a salary that is based on experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com