Operator – Medical Devices Industry
We have an immediate opening for an Operator – Medical Devices Industry; at our Deerfield Beach, Florida headquarters.
Our company provides final assembly, labeling and packaging services of drug delivery devices to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries Scientist and Engineers work closely with our partners to continuously create and introduce innovative, patient centric, solutions to enhance patient compliance and user experiences. Dedicated project managers work closely with their counterparts at the partner company to develop and maintain program timelines in line with the strategic and business needs of our partners. In addition, for those partners who wish to have SHL handle the final assembly process, SHL Pharma offers robust final assembly and labeling capabilities that enable our partners to improve speed to market and reduce the number of parties involved as well as have one clear point of responsibility.
We are looking for an Operator with experience to safely load material and operate assembly equipment according to procedure. This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected company with opportunity for advancement.
- Read HMI screens on equipment to operate equipment.
- Troubleshoot any problems. Escalate to supervisors if assistance is needed.
- Perform maintenance on all production equipment.
- Clean equipment and production rooms according to procedure.
- Perform changeovers
- Work with QC Inspectors to provide samples.
- Ability to spot imperfections or flaws in an assembled device.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years’ manufacturing experience on FDA regulated environment.
- Quickly adapt to new direction or new responsibilities as needed.
- Knowledge of cGMPs in an FDA regulated environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines for safe practices.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting problems with equipment, identifying solutions, recommending and implementing methods, procedures, and/or techniques for resolution.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
We have an excellent benefits package and offer a salary that is based on experience and accomplishments.
If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company then submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resources Department at RecruitUS@shl-group.com