PDCE_CAE Engineer (FEA)
Process Development – Computer aided Engineering (PDCE) is looking for a CAE engineer to be part of a team responsible for critical evaluation of SHL medical devices. Emphasis will be placed on supporting design assessment of medical devices with the aim of high volume production.
- Responsible for building FEA simulation models of SHL products using simulation software such as HyperWorks, LS-DYNA.
- Perform device structure modeling of mechanisms for kinematics, dynamics and force analysis.
- Participate in root cause investigations using CAE studies to identify and implement improvements and resolutions.
- Use CAE to investigate and evaluate new design and product technologies.
- Interface with designers to recommend/suggest any design changes required based on the analysis results
Qualifications for PDCE_CAE Engineer:
- Masters in Mechanical/Materials Engineering and/or equivalent in experience and education.
- Experience in FEA software such as HyperWorks, LS-DYNA, Femap, and Solidworks.
- Strong understanding in plastic materials behavior
- Experience in transient FEA/FEM desirable
- Experience in product mechanical design is a plus
- Competitive compensation package.
- Modern & variety of culture working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department