PDPE_Senior Project Engineer
SHL is seeking dedicated and experienced Project Engineer with strong technical background, attention to detail and a background in product development and industrialization.
a. Lead interdepartmental Design for Manufacturing review to identify issues in design, assembly and tooling. Coordinate technical efforts to improve design through engineering expertise for design transfer into manufacturing
b. Establish the assembly process by
1. Plan the flow chart of manual assembly, semi-auto assembly, and fully auto assembly process.
2. Check the EURS of assembly fixtures and equipment at engineering phase.
3. Confirm the functionality of fixtures and equipment to meet the EURS.
4. Establish the standard working instruction.
5. Develop and improve the assembly process to increase the capacity
c. Sample preparation, outsourcing & create relevant DMR documents and approved by all related Depts.
1. Support and improve the issues occur from tool validation, equipment validation, and assembly validation.
2. Participate in DA and DV related technical discussions. If necessary, support from technical view and troubleshooting should be provided.
3. One of the members of NCMR decision.
4. Participate the Design Review to make sure all the development processes are going as the quality policy.
5. For projects in mass production, support with the technical knowledge and suggestions.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, engineering disciplines…
- Familiar with the assembly process and process planning capabilities.
- Ability for read and write Solidworks.
- Familiar with Office clerical software.
- Have basic English communication skills (TOEIC score of 700 or more).
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Expectation Traits: Independent, Positive, Attentive.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department