PLM Application Manager
SHL Group is a world-leading solution provider in the design, development and manufacturing of advanced drug delivery systems with more than 5000 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices such as auto injectors or pen injectors to effectively deliver their drugs. Headquartered in Switzerland since late 2018.
The PLM Application Manager role will be an integral member of the Information Systems Product Line Services Team taking technical ownership of the Siemens Teamcenter product lifecycle management application, which supports all engineering disciplines. The responsibility also includes the ownership of the Siemens Polarion application, which is used for requirements engineering.
In cooperation with the PLM Business Owner, the PLM Application Manager will be responsible for the collection of user and business requirements and the planning and proposing of technical solutions. Together with PLM architects and developers, the PLM Application Manager is responsible for the review, implementation and deployment of solutions. This position will work closely with the product engineering community to support a variety of PLM activities.
- Management of the Siemens Teamcenter PLM system (four locations/1,000 users) for the medical device product development process
- Work with the IT and business leadership team to develop roadmaps, strategies and governance models for the PLM in the ecosystem of other enterprise applications
- Identification of system enhancement opportunities and compilation of solution concepts and their implementation
- Configuration of the Teamcenter application landscape respectively coordination of application changes with external service partners
- Management of projects relating to PLM implementation and improvements covering user requirements, development schedules as well as testing and delivery of the solution to the end users
- Take ownership of management and operation of large-scale PLM systems in accordance with the IT service framework (ITIL)
- Work with engineers to investigate and troubleshoot Siemens Teamcenter Engineering data to continuously improve the application
- Maintain close dialogue with various stakeholders within the IT organisation and business lines
- Provide training, second level support and expertise to internal stakeholders
Required Skills & Qualification
- Higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology
- Experience in managing global setups, services and implementation projects for PLM solutions
- In-depth understanding of scope and functionality of PLM systems, using Siemens Teamcenter and Polarion
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: device design, medical device quality systems (i.e., ISO13485, GMP, FDA CFR21), computer systems validation (CSV) for GxP systems
- Experience working with agile methodologies and ITIL
- Experience in hands-on customisation of Siemens Teamcenter and Polarion
- Systematic, business-oriented approach, receptiveness to new technologies, and good communication skills
- High degree of cultural awareness as well as commitment, drive, and a keen sense of responsibility
- Comfortable in interacting with various stakeholders remotely within the company
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Fluent English, good German, other languages are an asset
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit/EU passport
- The work location is the city of Zug in Switzerland
- The position requires business travel of not more than 20%
- A modern working environment
- Centrally located office in Zug, very close to the train station
- Opportunity to work with multicultural and dynamic teams
Interested in joining SHL Group and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then submit your resume in confidence to our Talent Acquisition Department at RecruitCH@shl-group.com.