Internship - Process Development
Process Development (PD)
The focal activities and purpose is to optimize the processes from the engineering phase to mass production. Conduct necessary analytical and manufacturing research/investigation to providing the solid evidence to ensure the transition is scientifically proven solid & fulfill company’s best practice.
1. Designing a manufacturing process, a manufacturing strategy template should provide required information to understand potential process bottle necks.
2. Digitization of business processes using MS PowerApps and use Power BI for visualized reporting.
- Student in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Project Management
- Independent thinker who is willing to discover new solutions off the beaten tracks
- Previous experience/training in Project and/or Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of O365/MS Excel, MS Project Server and SharePoint
- Interest in Project Analytics and Continuous Improvement
- Strong intercultural and interdisciplinary communication skills in English (spoken/written)
- Diligent, reliable and target oriented team player
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: Ipei.Su@shl-group.com, HR Department