RAD_Risk Analysis Engineer
- –Support the creation of manufacturing and development control plan.
- Identify potential risks in the end to end development. Processes including material handling, transportation…etc.
- Create process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) for General and Project related processes to assess the potential risks for each piece of equipment used in the assembly/testing process and in-between processes e.g. handling between assembly area and warehouse.
- Review Design FMEA provided by the design office in order to understand the functionality and the potential risks engendered by the assembly of each component.
- Call cross-functional meetings including staff members from Automation, Design office, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Validation, etc. to communicate all open items from the FMEA reports and discuss solutions to mitigate the risks.
- Attend Nonconforming Material Report (NCMR) and Complaint meetings relevant to one’s scope and update FMEA report when judged necessary by the project team.
- Attend f2f and phone meetings, and project related workshop with overseas colleagues as well as customers
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR DepartmentApply for this job