SCD_Production Planning Specialist
This position is for Production Planner Specialist position and will do a portion of the various key responsibilities listed below as instructed by Management. The Entry Level Production Planner is initially a training position on planning production of SKD products, raw material, and inventory management ensuring no supply interruptions using standardized processes. The position will transition into sole responsibility for production planning activities, potentially for multiple production lines. Execution must happen in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner while maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
1. Production Planning.
2. Utilizing SAP system, review suggested recommendations and exceptions generated by the manufacturing plan for an end to end production lines.
3. Analyze sales order demand to prioritize and plan production available dates and collaborate with plant on sequencing production for efficient operations.
4. Schedule production to service customer orders, safety stock, and forecast.
5. Communicate production schedules with production department at the plant and other stakeholders as needed.
6. Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
7. Adjust schedule as needed or notify customer service of any delay in product availability.
8. Escalate complex issues to Manager or trainer for resolution.
* BA in Logistic, supply chain management or operation management are preferable.
* Detailed, logical, positive thinking & good EQ & communication skills.
* English proficiency with equivalent to TOEIC 650 or above.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department