SCD_Production Planning Supervisor
A SC Planning supervisor would support upper management to achieve organizational goal by not only with mature ability to perform/prioritize/allocate job tasks below independently but able to assist with training of less experienced subordinates . Require independent judgment. And learn/ develop advanced technology proactively.
1. Monitor the work status of the subordinates and conduct performance appraisal.
2. Ensure to offer the subordinates guidance and support when they are in need.
3. Work cross-functionally with other departments based on improvement needs in order to provide better service to the whole group.
4. Lead the team to conduct continuous improvement and monitor the execution.
5. Material Planning
a. Coordinate effectively cross internal departments for the material abnormal status.
b. Lead the team to reach the goal of stock turnover and improve the deviation.
c. Monitor the inactive inventory for optimal management.
d. Analyze and lead MRP working in ERP system.
6. Production Planning:
a.Coordinate effectively cross internal departments for the short term/long term supply plan.
b.Communicate with order fulfillment team on the matters of production plan and progress.
c.Being window of major projects to join the project core team to serve project transfer to mass production successfully.
d.Overall review and appropriate capacity allocation if required.
* BA in Logistic, supply chain management or operation management are preferable.
* Detailed, logical, positive thinking & good EQ & communication skills.
* English proficiency with equivalent to TOEIC 750 or above.
- Competitive compensation package
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization
Apply for this Job
For further information on this position or SHL Group, please contact: RecruitTW@shl-group.com, HR Department